Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between You (You includes the client company, its employees and any other person availing the services through the company) the User of this Website and Personage Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter mentioned as "Personage"), the owner(s) of this Website www.goleadthefuture.com (hereinafter referred to as Lead The Future). Your agreement to comply with and be bound by Clauses 1, 2, 4 – 11 and 15 – 25 of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. Clauses 3 and 12 – 14 apply only to the sale of Services. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and Our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been accepted.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account": means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
"Content": means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, hardware, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer or any gadget or on cloud, that appears on or forms part of this Website;
"Facilities": means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Personage makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
"Services": means the services available to you through this Website, specifically use of the Lead the Future proprietary e-learning platform;
"Payment Information": means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
"Premises": Means Our place(s) of business located 1B Anant Anurag Apts, Juhu Tara Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai-400049, India;
"System": means any online communications infrastructure that Personage makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
"User" / "Users": means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Lead the Future and acting in the course of their employment;
"Website": means the website that you are currently using (www.goleadthefuture.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
"We/Us/Our": means Personage Corporation Pvt. Ltd. with GST number 27AAHCP6313P2W having its registered office in Mumbai, India.
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by an Adult.
3. Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers procuring Services in the course of business.
4. Intellectual Property
· 4.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, including uploaded by Users (unless specifically mentioned by users), including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Personage, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Indian and International intellectual property laws and other laws.
· 4.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so. Stringent Legal action may be taken upon Contravention of any Intellectual Property.
5. Third Party Intellectual Property
· 5.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to Personage and the producers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
· 5.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not download videos, screen record, reproduce, copy, distribute, promote, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Personage. This is applicable for internal promotions too. Personage will provide any content required for internal promotions, when required. The content of the videos may not be used to create and develop your own training program.
· 5.3 This is a one-to-one payment course with a unique login id for every individual. This cannot be used for mass viewing under any circumstances.
6. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
No Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission. The provisions of the copyright and patent laws of India and international laws should not be contravened.
7. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Personage or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8. Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the homepage of the site www.Lead the Futureworld.com without Our prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written permission. To find out more please contact Us by email at email@example.com
9. Use of Communications Facilities
· 9.1 When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your Account being suspended or closed:
9.1.1 Use obscene or vulgar language is strictly prohibited;
9.1.2 Do not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
9.1.3 Do not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
9.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
9.1.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
9.1.6 Do not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Personage, our subsidiaries or our affiliates;
9.1.7 You must not use Our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
9.1.8 Any action, comments, links, updates posted by users on the website or otherwise that adversely affects Personage, Lead the Future or its affiliates will be suspended, deleted and such user's account will also be suspended or deleted. Compensation for any loss will have to be borne by such a user.
9.1.9 No self promotion activity should be undertaken upon any circumstances.
· 9.2 You acknowledge that Personage reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
· 9.3 You acknowledge that We may retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
· 9.4 You acknowledge that any information you send to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
· 10.1 In order to procure Services on this Website and to use certain other parts of the System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
10.1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
10.1.2 you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
10.1.3 you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
· 10.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
· 10.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be canceled up until the provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your notifying Us of the unauthorised nature of the order or payment then you shall be charged for the period from the commencement of the provision of services until the date you notified us and may be charged for a billing cycle of one month.
· 10.4 When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
11. Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
· 11.1 Either Lead the Future or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
· 11.2 If We terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not commence.
12. Services, Pricing and Availability
· 12.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all general descriptions of Services available from Lead the Future correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, We are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as the exact nature of the Services may vary depending on your individual requirements and circumstances. This does not exclude Our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether. Please refer to sub-Clause 13.8 for incorrect Services.
· 12.2 Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required Plan of Services.
· 12.3 We neither represent nor warrant that such Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your Order. Availability indications are not provided on the Website.
· 12.4 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
· 12.5 In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and Lead the Future processing that order and taking payment, then the price that was valid at the time of the order shall be used.
· 12.6 All prices on the Website include Goods and Service Tax ('GST'). In accordance with GST laws in India, Personage is registered for GST and therefore if you would like to take credit kindly contact us with appropriate details.
· 12.7 For optimum benefits from Live Virtual classroom trainings, it will be advisable to keep your camera on and visible, allow screen sharing and remote access to enable the trainer to train appropriately, especially in courses where software learning is taught.
· 12.8 In the case of Live Virtual Classroom, 100% attendance is necessary and you must have the available system requirements such as relevant software and hardware for the purpose of learning.
13. Orders and Provision of Services
· 13.1 No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an order confirmation email. Only once We have sent you an order confirmation email will there be a binding contract between Personage and you.
· 13.2 Order confirmations under sub-Clause 13.1 will be sent to you before the Services begin and shall contain the following information:
13.2.1 Confirmation of the Services ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Services;
13.2.2 Fully itemised pricing for the Services ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
13.2.3 Relevant times and dates for the provision of the Services;
13.2.4 User credentials and relevant information for accessing those services.
· 13.3 If We, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
· 13.4 Payment for the Services shall be taken via your chosen payment method, immediately for any setup fee that corresponds to the service plan you purchased and at the same day of each subsequent month (“billing cycle”) for charges accrued during the previous month (“billing cycle”) AND/OR as indicated in the order confirmation you received.
· 13.5 We aim to fulfill your Order within 2-3 working days or if not, within a reasonable period following your Order, unless there are exceptional circumstances. If we cannot fulfill your Order within a reasonable period, we will inform you at the time you place the Order by a note on the relevant web page or by contacting you directly after you place your Order. Time is not of the essence of the Contract, which means we will aim to fulfill your Order within any agreed timescales but this is not an essential term of the Contract and we will not be liable to you if we do not do so. If the Services are to begin within 14 calendar days of Our acceptance of your order, at your express request, you will be required to expressly acknowledge that your statutory cancellation rights, detailed below in Clause 14, will be affected.
· 13.6 Lead the Future shall use all Our reasonable endeavours as per our knowledge, skills and beliefs to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with best trade practice.
· 13.7 In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact Us immediately to inform Lead the Future to correct the mistake. We will ensure that any necessary corrections (if required) are made within reasonable working days.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to the provision of certain Services. You will be asked to read and confirm your acceptance of any such terms and conditions when completing your Order.
· 13.8 Lead the Future provides technical support via our online support forum and/or email. Lead the Future makes any effort possible to respond to support requests within 24 working hours during Indian business hours (10am to 6pm IST), but we do not guarantee a particular response time.
15. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
· 15.1 All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection laws in India.
· 15.2 We may use your personal information to:
15.2.1 Provide Our Services to you;
15.2.2 Process your payment for the Services; and
15.2.3 Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
· 15.3 In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection laws and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
· 15.4 We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
· 15.5 Details in relation to payment made on this website are collected and available only with the payment gateway service provider (Instamojo/Stripe/ Razor Pay) and Lead The Future shall not have access to or be responsible in relation to any such data.
· 16.1 We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
· 16.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
· 16.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
· 16.4 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
17. Changes to the Facilities and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
18. Availability of the Website
· 18.1 The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Lead the Future uses industry best practices to provide a high uptime, including a fault-tolerant architecture hosted in cloud servers. We give no warranty that the Website or Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
· 18.2 We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
19. Limitation of Liability
· 19.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
· 19.2 In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
· 19.3 Lead the Future or Personage liability, in case of any cancellation of any service or errors or omissions or in any other case, shall not exceed the total fees for the services rendered subject to deduction of any duties and taxes wherever applicable.
20. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
21. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
22. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Personage.
· 23.1 All notices / communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Such notice will be deemed received 7 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
· 23.2 We may from time to time, if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from Us.
24. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Lead the Future of Personage shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of India; and Personage and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai, India only.